2018 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity
If you need a heavy-duty truck for the tougher jobs in Bastrop, turn to the 2018 RAM 2500. You’ll be able to tow and haul more with this durable pickup. Three available engine options allow you to tow tens of thousands of pounds. Learn more about this new RAM truck below!
How Much Can a RAM 2500 Tow?
- The standard engine allows the RAM 2500 to tow a maximum of 13,980 pounds and haul a maximum payload capacity of 3,060 pounds.
- Upgrade to the 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine and this truck has Best-In-Class max towing of 16,320 pounds and a maximum payload capacity of 3,990 pounds.
- Achieve a maximum towing capacity of 17,980 pounds and a maximum payload capacity of 3,160 pounds on the RAM 2500 with the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine.
RAM 2500 Engine Specs
- Standard: The base engine is a 5.7L HEMI® V8 with VVT that outputs 383 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- Upgrade: A 6.4L HEMI® V8 is available that delivers 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque.
- Diesel: The diesel option on the RAM 2500 is the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine that grants 370 hp and 800 lb-ft of torque.
Explore the 2018 RAM 2500 at Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If the RAM 2500 has the towing power and specs you need, then visit us today in Cedar Creek for a test drive. In the meantime, see how the 2500 compares to the RAM 1500, or check how much the RAM 1500 can tow. If you’d like to learn more about another pickup, learn about Jeep Gladiator pricing! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us today!
More From Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Bastrop drivers that are looking for serious off-road capability know that the 2019 Jeep Wrangler is the SUV they need. It brings a fun and unique style to every Del Valle commute, and not just because it boasts signature design and seven-slot grille. With 10 available color options, you’ll definitely find the perfect Jeep Wrangler color…
Truck lovers and Jeep enthusiasts alike from Bastrop to Giddings have been hunting for info on the all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Needless to say, the team at Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is constantly asked, “How much is the Jeep Gladiator?” While the 2020 Jeep Gladiator price starts at $33,545 MSRP, your Jeep Gladiator pickup truck price will vary…
The 2019 Dodge Journey interior comes with the convenience, comfort, and connectivity your family needs to get through the week. Whether you’re on a road trip from Del Valle, or taking the kids to school in Giddings, the new Dodge Journey for sale has you covered. Learn more about the new Dodge Journey in Cedar Creek,…