2019 Jeep Wrangler Performance
The Wrangler is one of the most popular SUVs in the Jeep lineup food a good reason. Not only does it have that classic Jeep exterior that everyone recognizes, but it’s also a solidly built, dependable vehicle for daily drives or adventures around San Marcos. Not only that but the 2019 Jeep Wrangler can deliver a safe and comfortable ride even when off-roading or towing, based on its ride quality, technology, materials, and interior comfort. This Jeep delivers, and we’re sure that you’ll appreciate its performance most of all.
Top 7 2019 Jeep Wrangler Performance Features
- Fuel Tank: The Jeep Wrangler has a 21.5-gallon fuel tank.
- Standard Engine: The standard engine is a 3.6L V6 24-valve VVT that’s paired with a standard six-speed manual transmission or optional eight-speed automatic transmission. It delivers 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- Available Engine: Austin drivers can also opt for the 2.0L turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with eTorque mild hybrid technology. It delivers 270 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque.
- Drivetrain: The Jeep Wrangler Sport is equipped with the Command-Trac Part Time 4WD System with the eight-speed transmission, which is specifically calibrated for maximum torque and optimal shift points. The Rubicon trim level comes with the 4:1 Rock-Trac HD Part Time 4WD System.
- Braking: This Jeep features Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Brakes with electronic sensors to help prevent the wheels from locking up and assists with control under slippery or extreme conditions. Higher trims are equipped with Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc HD Brakes.
- Capabilities: This two-door Jeep SUV can tow up to 2,000 pounds when properly equipped, which allows for small-trailer towing. The four-door version can tow up to 3,500 pounds, which is about the weight of a boat.
- Water Crossing: While off-roading near Bastrop, you can cross deep rain puddles and small creeks and streams, thanks to the high position of the air intake position in the engine. Electrical connections are also sealed and protected against moisture.
Experience the Jeep Wrangler Performance for Yourself
With these seven features and more, it’s clear that this Jeep is ready to roll. Experience all that the Jeep Wrangler performance offers across the Jeep Wrangler configurations and available colors when you take a test drive around Cedar Creek. Explore our new vehicle specials in Cedar Creek to find an even better deal on a new Jeep Wrangler. You can also learn about its available accessories or learn how to check your oil with help from the team at Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Want to experience even more Jeep performance and capability? Explore the 2020 Jeep Gladiator engines here!
More About Jeep Wrangler Features
Bastrop drivers that are looking for serious off-road capability know that the 2019 Jeep Wrangler is the SUV they need. It brings a fun and unique style to every Del Valle commute, and not just because it boasts signature design and seven-slot grille. With 10 available color options, you’ll definitely find the perfect Jeep Wrangler color…
The range of 2019 Jeep Wrangler accessories available at Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram can help you make this iconic SUV all your own. You have the choice of practical features like a roof-top cargo carrier or performance parts like a Wrangler air-intake snorkel. See how easy and affordable it can be to customize your new Wrangler with help…
For the 2019 model year, drivers have five different Jeep Wrangler configurations to choose from, each ready to tackle even the toughest terrain. Whether you prefer the affordable Sport or the feature-packed Rubicon, you can be sure that you are getting the performance and style you have come to expect from this legendary SUV. Which…