2020 Jeep Wrangler Interior
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler remains the rugged classic that can climb hills and kick up the dust off-road, but it’s no longer the uncomfortable bare-bones vehicle of the past. With comfort features, the latest in driver technology, and loads of interior cargo space, the new Wrangler can get you comfortably off-road from Bastrop or make errand-running in Del Valle convenient and fun. Take a look inside the 2020 Jeep Wrangler and see what interior features are waiting for you.
Jeep Wrangler: Comfort Features
Get comfortable in the new Wrangler. The Jeep Wrangler comfortably and safely seats up to five passengers, depending on the trim level. Available features include:
- 60/40 split-bench rear folding seat
- Available leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available heated front seats and steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Deep window tint
- Illuminated beverage holders and vanity mirrors
- Front and rear reading lights
- Height-adjustable front seatbelts
- Seat color and trim combinations
Jeep Wrangler: Technology Features
Just because you’re off-road doesn’t mean you have to be disconnected. Jeep Wrangler offers advanced connectivity technology to make your adventure safe and convenient, with entertainment features your passengers will love.
- Amazon Alexa-compatible
- Jeep’s award-winning Uconnect® system, with an easily customizable voice-activated interface lets you control the heat and air conditioning, entertainment options, and settings.
- 9-speaker Alpine Premium Audio System with overhead soundbar, all-weather subwoofer, and a 552-watt amplifier
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto-ready
- Available 4G WiFi hotspot for up to 8 devices
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-inch touchscreen and navigation
- Customizable 7-inch Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Send ‘n’ Go connects smartphone maps to Uconnect®
- Smartphone remote vehicle start
Jeep Wrangler: Cargo Space
The new Wrangler is equipped to haul all your outdoor gear, or your family’s groceries for the week with a surprisingly spacious interior that utilizes the space with lots of storage compartments.
- Trial Rail System to secure cargo on the back floor
- Jeep Utility Grid for smaller cargo
- Removable full cargo floor
- Glove box and center console
- 12.9 – 31.7 cubic feet cargo volume
- Cargo tie-downs
Get a Great Deal on Your Jeep Wrangler at Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
Get started on getting your 2020 Jeep Wrangler at home in Giddings when you apply for financing with Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Calculate your auto loan interest rate, then prepare to get on the road – or off – in your new Wrangler!
More on Jeep Model Features
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler remains the rugged classic that can climb hills and kick up the dust off-road, but it’s no longer the uncomfortable bare-bones vehicle of the past. With comfort features, the latest in driver technology, and loads of interior cargo space, the new Wrangler can get you comfortably off-road from Bastrop or make…
It didn’t take long for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator to make waves across Bastrop and Giddings, and drivers all over are looking for specs and pricing info. Are you looking to learn more about the available Jeep Gladiator engines? Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is here to help! Learn all about 2020 Jeep Gladiator horsepower, towing capacity, mpg, and…
Bastrop drivers that are looking for serious off-road capability know that the 2019 Jeep Wrangler is the SUV they need. It brings a fun and unique style to every Del Valle commute, and not just because it boasts signature design and seven-slot grille. With 10 available color options, you’ll definitely find the perfect Jeep Wrangler color…