2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 was designed with efficiency in mind. Because of this, it can reach up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with its 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and front-wheel drive. No matter which configuration you select, you won’t be disappointed with the RAM 1500 gas mileage. Explore its mpg estimates at Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and find the right pickup for you.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
Drivers in the Del Valle area have their choice of three different engine options. Your choice determines the fuel economy specs delivered by your pickup:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
It doesn’t matter which model you choose – you can expect outstanding efficiency throughout the entire RAM 1500 lineup. For example, this all-new RAM truck offers a best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles. If you have been shopping for the right pickup for your commercial fleet, the efficiency of the RAM 1500 makes it an excellent choice.
What is eTorque?
One of the reasons the RAM 1500 is so efficient is its innovative eTorque system. Instead of an alternator, models equipped with eTorque use a 48-volt belt-driven motor that’s powered by a battery. While a mild hybrid system might seem more suited to hybrid and electric cars, it results in more torque, payload, and towing capability. Add that to it’s impressive fuel economy, and you have a winning combination of performance and efficiency.
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
What other components contribute to the RAM 1500 fuel economy figures?
- Design – To lower its drag coefficient, the RAM 1500 was designed with an elevated hood and updated roof.
- Active Air Dam – Standard in the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models, this class-exclusive air dam lowers once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour.
- Transmission – For a smooth ride around Bastrop, the RAM 1500 has been outfitted with the standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale at Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The efficient RAM 1500 can be found right here at Sames Bastrop Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram near Giddings. Browse our extensive inventory before stopping by to take a test drive. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and our team will get back to you shortly. We love helping our customers learn everything from used car leases to RAM 1500 features!
More About RAM 1500 Features
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 was designed with efficiency in mind. Because of this, it can reach up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with its 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and front-wheel drive. No matter which configuration you select, you won’t be disappointed with the RAM 1500 gas mileage. Explore its mpg estimates…
Owning your vehicle means you can customize it exactly how you see fit. Upgrade the engine, enhance the exterior look, or anything in between. RAM truck owners in Bastrop know how quickly their truck interior can get dirty. That’s why the RAM 1500 seat covers are a great option to keep your seats clean while…
Wondering how much the RAM 1500 can tow? With the right equipment, the light-duty RAM 1500 has a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. This capacity grants the 1500 Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing. The All-New 2019 RAM 1500 offers improved capabilities over the previous model year along with better fuel economy. Read on to learn…